Call for Training
What are we looking for?
We are now calling for pro-bono trainers who are willing to support the Israeli (and international) AppSec community and submit proposals to deliver this training.
This year we are looking for multiple trainers to volunteer to deliver, hands-on, workshop-style, virtual training in English lasting between 1.5 and 3 hours rather than a full day of training. The training will potentially be dual track and whilst primarilly aimed at the Israeli application security community, will also be open to International attendees as well.
Topics we are interesting in seeing in proposals include:
- Workshops on common (OWASP Top 10 2017) attacks and their mitigations
- Secure development with modern paradigms such as Single Page Applications and WebSockets.
- General application security mechanisms
- Secure coding guidelines
The CFT team will select the training based on content, quality of submission, and expertise of trainer(s), and are completely independent of any vendor or sponsor support.
However, preference will be given to submissions which:
- Make use of OWASP projects as part of the workshops
- Provide content and exercises which the attendees can take home with them
- Refer to modern technologies such as (but not limited to) node.js, Go, Python, Scala
- Have a strong interactive and hands-on focus
- Proven experience delivering online training
CFP closes: September 19, 2020
Notification: October 1, 2020
Training: October 27, 2020